This wonderful two-bedroom, two-bath condo is in a great location near Fairview Ave & Five Mile Rd.
You’ll enjoy the neutral colors and the fireplace in the living room.
The kitchen opens up to the living room with a breakfast-bar.
There is a dining room and a sliding glass door that leads out to your patio and yard area.
You’ll have two spacious bedrooms, and a master suite with a large walk-in closet and bathroom.
On those hot days of summer, you get to enjoy the community pool!
You’ll be close to Eagle Road, The Village, restaurants, and freeway access is just minutes away!
This home is currently tenant-occupied. Please do not disturb the tenants in any way. The home will be shown only with a 24-hour notice to the current tenant and never after 4:00 pm or on the weekends.
Please make a note of the best ways to contact us to schedule a showing or obtain more information:
1. Call our office and press option 2 to schedule a showing
2. Call Roka at the number listed in this ad to schedule a showing.
3. Replying to this ad may delay a response. Please make contact with our office for more information or apply directly on our website at prestigepm.com.
Rent is $1125 and your water/sewer/trash are paid by the owner. The tenant is only responsible for power and gas.
One small-medium dog allowed (40 lbs. or less and breed restrictions apply) with a $200 non-refundable pet fee. No cats allowed. Service or companion animals welcome with proper documentation.
A 12-month lease required.
No Section 8 or other vouchers accepted.
Applicants will be qualified through credit and background screenings, income, employment, and landlord verifications. A minimum credit score of 550 or higher is required. The income requirement is 3 times the rental amount.
This is a no-smoking property. Smoking is not permitted inside the unit or within 20 feet of the property.
Disclaimer: Prestige Property Management is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misprints on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
• Rentals are considered available until an applicant is approved. Approved applicants are given a 24-hour window to sign the lease agreement and pay the Security Deposit. The unit is considered available until the security deposit is paid with certified funds, and the lease is executed.
• We process applications first-come, first-served, first-approved. For example, if the first applicant does not send requested documents in a timely manner and the second applicant sends everything quickly, it is possible for the 2nd application in line to be approved before the 1st application received.
• We will notify you via email when your application has started to be processed. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FREQUENTLY TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE OUR EMAILS AND DO NOT CAUSE A DELAY IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
• All availability dates are approximate and NOT guaranteed.