**Application fees are NON refundable**
- Positive picture ID is required for all rental applications.
- Applications must be filled out completely by all parties over the age of 18, signed and fee paid before processed.
- All applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee ($30 for Idaho residents and $40 for out-of-state applicants) prior to processing of rental application.
- Approved rental applications will hold the rental unit for 24 hours, for applicant(s) to sign lease agreement, after 24 hours we will continue to market the property for rent.
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old to enter into a lease agreement.
- All units are non-smoking units and require that smoking tenants do so at least 20 feet away from all entryways and windows.
Automatic Application Denials:
- Registered sexual predators or offenders.
- Any felony offense can be cause for denial. However, per Federal regulations, drug and alcohol-related felonies can be waived with proper documentation UNLESS the felony was committed within the last 5 years.
- Automatic denial for any felonies involving violence against persons or property.
- Any criminal conviction where the applicant has been out of jail less than 5 years.
- Any criminal offense of physical or violent nature against people or property.
- Collection efforts filed by past landlord or property management companies.
- Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction.
- Incomplete or unverifiable information on rental application.
- Discrepancies between rental application and verified information.
- Any rental history upon which previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to applicant(s) will result in denial.
- One year of verifiable residence history from an unrelated third party landlord is required or a co-signer may be required unless applicant has just sold their house.
- Home ownership shall be verified by submittal of tax assessor’s statement or by credit report.
- Application may be denied for evictions, damages beyond normal wear and tear, illegal activity on the premises, refusal to re-rent by previous landlord or a balance still owed to previous landlord.
- Monthly gross income must equal approximately three (3) times monthly rent.
- If the monthly income does not equal approximately three times the monthly rent an additional one month’s prepaid rent or qualified co-signer may be required.
- Unemployed individual(s) applications will need to provide some form of verifiable income source or pay total rent for full term of lease.
- Tax returns, paychecks, or employer confirmation are acceptable income verifiers.
- Roommates are jointly and severable (individually) liable for all rents due on rental unit.
- The non-existence of an existing credit rating may in result denial or require a lease Co-signer.
- Outstanding bad debt(s) being reported on credit history report may result in denial, require an additional month(s) pre-paid rent or require a lease co-signer.
- Collections on credit report may result in denial, require an additional month(s) pre-paid rent or require a lease co-signer.
- Non-discharged bankruptcy(s) on credit report will result in denial.
- Discharged bankruptcy(s) on credit report may result in denial or an additional month(s) pre-paid rent.
- FICO scores under 600 will either require a co-signer or increased deposit.
- Co-signers FICO score is no less than 675.
- Co-signer must live and work in Idaho
- Co-signer must have sufficient income to support a total debt service not to exceed 50% of gross (including their residence and the rental property)
- Co-signer may not have a criminal history (crimes against persons or property, or substance abuse)
- Co-signers income should equal five (5) times monthly rent.
- Due to insurance costs and limitations, PPM does not allow the following types of pets in any or all of our properties:
- Pit bulls
- Chow chows
- Doberman Pinchers
- German Shepherds
- American Staffordshire Terriers
- Wild dogs such as: Coyotes, Wolves, and Dingoes
- Presa Canario
- Any pet that has the above lineage
- If the property owner agrees to allow a pet, the applicant will be responsible for an additional pet fee (usually$200.00)
- Pet fee is required at time of lease signing.
- Cats that are pets must be spayed or neutered and declawed.
- No animal that is a pet under the age of 1 is accepted.
Please make checks or money orders payable to Prestige Property Management. Cash is no longer accepted for any reason.