Areas We Serve
We typically offer properties in Boise, Idaho, as well as throughout the Treasure Valley. This includes Meridian, Eagle, Garden City, Nampa, Caldwell, Star, Middleton and Kuna.
- Applications must be filled out completely by all parties 18 years of age and older, signed and fee paid before being processed. If there is more than one applicant for a property, all applications must be submitted before processing will begin.
- A non-refundable application fee is required in order to begin processing of a rental application. ($30 for Idaho residents and $40 for out-of-state applicants)
- A positive picture ID is required for all rental applications.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to enter into a lease agreement.Approved rental applications will hold the rental unit for 24 hours, for applicant(s) to sign lease agreement and pay the security deposit. After 24 hours we will offer the lease to the next approved applicant.
- If a co-signer is required in order to approve an application and secure a property, he/she will have to fill out an application; signed and fee paid. The co-signer must meet the requirements listed below.
- All units are non-smoking units and require that smoking tenants do so at least 20 feet away from all entryways and windows.
- FICO score of 550 or above. FICO scores under 550 may be considered with either a co-signer and/or increased deposit.
- The non-existence of a credit rating may in result denial or require a lease co-signer.
- Outstanding bad debt(s) reported on credit history report may result in denial, require an additional month(s) pre-paid rent, and/or require a lease co-signer.
- Collections reported on credit report may result in denial, require an additional month(s) pre-paid rent, and/or require a lease co-signer.
- Discharged bankruptcy(s) on credit report may result in denial or an additional month(s) pre-paid rent.
- Non-discharged bankruptcy(s) on credit report will result in denial.
- Monthly gross income must equal approximately three (3) times monthly rent.
- Tax returns, paychecks, or employer confirmation are acceptable income verifiers.
- If the monthly income does not equal approximately three times the monthly rent, an additional one month’s prepaid rent and/or qualified co-signer may be required.
- Unemployed individual(s) applications will need to provide some form of verifiable income source or pay total rent for full term of lease up front.
- Roommates are jointly and severable (individually) liable for all rents due on rental unit.
Rental History Requirements
- One year of verifiable residence history from an unrelated third party landlord is required; a co-signer may be required unless applicant has just sold their house.
- Home ownership shall be verified by submittal of tax assessor’s statement or by credit report.
- Application may be denied for evictions, damages beyond normal wear and tear, illegal activity on the premises, refusal to re-rent by previous landlord or a balance still owed to previous landlord.
- If a co-signer is required for credit purposes, the co-signer’s FICO score must be 675 or above.
- If a co-signer is required in order to meet income requirements, the co-signer’s income must be at least five times the monthly rental amount.
- Co-signer must live and work in Idaho.
- Co-signer may not have a criminal history of any kind.
Reasons For Automatic Denial
- Registered sexual predators or offenders.
- Any felony committed within the last 5 years.
- Any felony against people or property. (Any felony offense can be cause for denial. However, per Federal regulations, drug and alcohol-related felonies can be waived with proper documentation UNLESS the felony was committed within the last 5 years).
- Any criminal conviction where the applicant has been out of jail less than 5 years.
- Any criminal offense of physical or violent nature against people or property.
- Collection efforts filed by past landlord or property management companies.
- Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction.
- Incomplete or unverifiable information on rental application.
- Discrepancies between rental application and verified information.
- Any rental history upon which previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to applicant(s) will result in denial.
The pet policy is determined by the owner of each property. Please make sure you have reviewed the property profile of the property you are applying for to confirm if pets are allowed.
Due to insurance costs and limitations, PPM does not allow the following breeds of pets in any of our properties, regardless of the pet policy.
- Pit bulls
- Chow chows
- Doberman Pinchers
- German Shepherds
- American Staffordshire Terriers
- Wild dogs such as: Coyotes, Wolves, and Dingoes
- Presa Canario
- Any pet that has the above lineage
Cats that are pets must be spayed/ neutered and declawed or have a provided scratching post.
No animal under the age of 1 is accepted.
Additional pet fee(s) apply (The policy varies by property, but is usually $200.00 non-refundable, per pet). Pet fee is required at time of lease signing.